“A little paradise - absolutely highly recommended!”
Review of Atrium Hotel

Atrium Hotel
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Agia Paraskevi
Athens, Greece
“A little paradise - absolutely highly recommended!”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Amazing!! Beautiful location by the sea. The view from the hotel is fantastic. Great resort, inspired by nature indeed! (I ‘d love the lemon trees!)the location is unique, very clean and the staff is very helpful. We stayed in room 109, a little paradise, private pool, surrounded by lemon trees and sea view, a beautiful room with all comforts. I recommend it either for couples or families. We really enjoyed all the hotel facilities. The swimming pool with the cozy bar, serving great cocktails (cucumber gin!), the tavern with delicious barbecue’s nights, and the restaurant was really good. We enjoyed the lobbies with comfortable sofas and balconies over the deep blue and of course every atrium was a surprise. I loved it to sit and read my book in peaceful and inspired environments. One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. It's about a 5’ walk to a beautiful beach. Excellent value for money! -- absolutely highly recommended!

2 Thank ToniaGo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
  • Greek first
Athens, Greece
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We stayed 5 days at Atrium Hotel! Everything was amazing! The Room was very clean....spacious & comfortable!!!The decoration with unique style... Greek atmosphere everywhere... Amazing view... great - great food! The pool was big and clean and so much beautiful at night! The stuff was so helpfull and always serves with a smile! They are always trying to help us in any way! Next year we will visit again the same hotel definitely! I was fall in love with....ATRIUM!

2 Thank Maria F
Thessaloniki, Greece
Reviewed September 15, 2011

My husband and I had a short stay in Atrium hotel in September. The hotel was just great, so was our room. We had booked a junior suite with the private pool thus we didn't want to leave the room at all. Room service was great as well. Totally recommend it!!!

areti

2 Thank areti k
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 13, 2011

My wife and I together with our two daughters aged 20 and 15 enjoyed a relaxing stay at the Atrium for a week at the beginning of September. With a terraced layout built on a hillside overlooking the beautiful Platanias Bay and headland of Kanapitsa, the hotel is thoughtfully designed and very tastefully decorated giving the feel of a much smaller boutique hotel. After a few days stay my daughter remarked that she hadn't expected the hotel to be even more beautiful than as suggested by the photographs published on the hotel web site. Our rooms were very clean, adaquately spacious, well equipped and each room had a balcony overlooking the sea. All the staff at the Atrium were very welcoming and friendly and graciously delivered great service throughout our stay. The hotel breakfast had a good choice of quality food as did dinner at the hotel which we enjoyed on two occasions. On other evenings we visited other restaurants on the island recommended by staff and were delighted. I have so far never visited the same holiday destination twice but my family are insistent that we make a return to the Atrium. I have no hesitation in recommending this Gem and congratulate the management and all staff for the hotel they have created together.

Room Tip: Request a room number 400 and above for even better see views
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Wayne B
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I have a great time everybody ismore than helpful, excellent Greek cuisine and the view is awesom even though I could reach an upper room as other people recommended. Great! I will definitely come again !!

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank Giouli P
London
Reviewed September 12, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for a weekend in order to go to a wedding down the road at the the Skiathos Princess hotel. We also had friends staying at 2 other hotels on the Agia Paraskevi beach. We were delighted with our choice as it was clear from our friends, and from our attending the wedding at the Princess, that the Atrium was the better hotel. The room was lovely and big (and we were upgraded for free to a room with garden and a hot tub), the hotel staff were great with excellent service, and because it is high on the hill side, the view over the bay is beautiful.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank APLF
Holyhead, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We had our wedding at the Atrium Hotel in August 2011. The staff and especially the manager Elektra could not have been more helpful and they were extremely organised from the beginning of the night right up until the end. We could not have asked for more from the staff they were so friendly, hard working and nothing was too much trouble. We were able to choose our own menu which was AMAZING - salads, moussaka, cheese pie, pork in rosemary , chicken souvlaki and a selection of cakes and fruit.
We also stayed here on the night of our wedding, again, the hotel accommodated us out of the goodness of their hearts as most hotels ask that you stay a minimum of 7 days with them if you want your wedding in their hotel. Our room was beautiful with a fantastic view and there was a choice between hot (e.g. omelette, croissants, toast etc) and cold foods (e.g. fruit, cereal, yogurt etc) for breakfast as well as orange juice, tea and coffee.
I would thoroughly recommend this hotel for its hospitality, friendliness and generosity. Thank you to all those who made my wedding day the best day of my life!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
#3 of 6 in Agia Paraskevi
La Piscine Art Hotel
La Piscine Art Hotel
#3 of 84 in Skiathos

Been to Atrium Hotel? Share your experiences!