We have just returned from a lovely weekend in Crayke. There is not much more to say on top of the other reviews, this really was the nicest B&B we have stayed in. I think another reviewer puts it perfectly, ‘it is home from home’. Annette was a fantastic host, she couldn’t do enough for us and we just want to say thank you. This is the perfect place to chill out, go for a walk and have a fantastic meal/drink in one of the nicest old worldy pubs we have ever been to (The Durham Ox). We can’t recommend staying here enough and are already looking forward to coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury farmhouse B&B situated on the first rise from the Vale of York and within walking distance of the stunning village of Crayke in an area steeped in history. Breathtaking and uninterrupted views across farmland to York. All bedrooms are south facing, en suite and furnished to a high standard. South facing garden and terrace. Full and hearty Yorkshire breakfast served every morning. Guest parlour to relax in. Close to York, Thirsk, the North Yorkshire Moors, and within easy reach of the Yorkshire Dales and East Coast. Perfect cycling and walking from the door. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Hazelwood Farm Bed And Breakfast
- Hazelwood Farm Hotel Crayke
- Hazelwood Farm Bed & Breakfast Crayke, UK - Yorkshire