We walked from Ham Hill to Montacute and were so pleased to find this pub. They made us very welcome and the food was wonderful and very good value. The landlord really knows his meat so the roast was delicious and my companion's vegetarian alternative was just as good. Décor attractive, cosy fire. Also passed the crucial tests of attractive ladies loo and great vegetables cooked a point with flying colours. Just so relaxing. We'll be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Kings Arms, Montacute. Nestling in the shadows of the village church and literally just a stone’s throw away from the National Trust’s Montacute House, the 17th century Kings Arms Inn has an idyllic setting with a bar, lots of comfy sofas, a restaurant and 15 letting rooms. Now under new ownership from February 2013, we are ready to put our stamp on this beautiful building. We look forward to welcoming customers old and new. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Book Direct Rooms and Booking.com so you can book your The Kings Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kings Arms Hotel Montacute
- The Kings Arms Inn Montacute, Somerset