“Homely Atmosphere”
Review of Clahar Dene

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ruan Minor
Clahar Dene
Ranked #2 of 3 Ruan Minor B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I chose Clahar Dene because of the positive feedback from Tripadvisor. Martin and Ali made us feel at home and we enjoyed the relaxed and friendly atmosphere.I think Clahar Dene is excellent value which included a hearty full english breakfast which set us up for the rest of the day. This B&B is in a good location for Cadgwith Cove and the coastal path; we walked to the Lizard and was able to get the bus back to Ruan Minor. I found this part of Cornwall an area of remote outstanding natural beauty with amazing land and seascapes.We booked originally for 3 nights but extended our stay for further night. I would throughly recommend this B&B!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paul D

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Ali and Martin were excellent hosts. Very jolly and friendly with lots of tips for increasing our enjoyment of the area. Rooms were smart and comfortable. Homemade biscuits were outstanding. The walk back from the Cove is steep but after a super pub supper a very good idea! Breakfast was excellent, beautifully cooked and presented by Martin. I would recommend the Pasties made a few houses away, fresh each day, great for picnic on the Coastal path - our hosts sorted them for us.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank heathraven
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This is quite simply one of the best guest houses my wife & I have ever stayed in, we had a very warm welcome from the owners Ali & Martin, the room was excellent, the bed was very very comfy along with tea/ coffee & Ali's 'homemade' biscuits. The area is stunning & Cadgwith Cove is only a short walk away, I nearly forgot, the breakfast will set you up for the day, wether you prefer full English or Continental, its fantastic!
Can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Paul M
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My Boyfriend and I stayed for two nights, we were late arriving but Ali made us very welcome with tea, coffee and home made cake.. The room we stayed in was immaculate, decorated to a very high standard, and very comfy with plenty of room to put all of our things including motor bike helmets and leathers. Breakfast was to die for and plenty of choice and we felt very comfy in their lovely kitchen come dinning area looking out onto a sea view through the french windows couldn't have been more perfect for our first weekend away together.

The area itself is a very small fishing village with one shop one pub and one restaurant perfect for what we wanted my Boyfriend had been there before and loves it, we ate at both and the food was delicious on both nights and an easy walk from the B&B ... I would highly recommend this lovely B&B with its lovely garden to site in and a very friendly family to stay with.. brilliant thank you we will be back very soon

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank suzanneminchin

Been to Clahar Dene? Share your experiences!