“Great snorkeling for beginners”
Review of Las Tintoreras

Full-Day Tour Isabela and Tintoreras
Atlanta, Georgia
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Great snorkeling for beginners”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Warm water, calm seas and plenty of wildlife to experience up close and personal. A baby sea lion showed no fear and was willing to entertain us

Visited February 2013
1 Thank SadieAtlantaGa831

• Korean first
  • Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“amazing”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

It was amazing to see so many sharks in a small canal, the other animals were also glorious. I will go back for sure

Eugene, Oregon
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Unbelievable!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I was with a group so this was a given. Our local guide was wonderful: smart, funny and knowledgeable. The tour of the park was jaw dropping: iguana males changing color as they sought to attract mates, baby iguanas, white tipped reef sharks patrolling the channel. I almost forgot to breathe; I was in a different world.

The snorkeling was incredible too. We snorkeled twice. The first time was marred by a leaky snorkel (I had to keep surfacing and blowing out water) but I wouldn't quit: blue starfish, so many turtles and gorgeous fish. Take care regarding the sea urchins close to shore however (it was incredibly embarrassing to have a fellow American bellowing at her husband and another person about this as we sought to enter the water, but I guess it made our group cautious). The second time we took a boat out and snorkeled further out. We swam with a reef shark and saw big lobsters (the guide said she had seen them like that only twice) as well as many many turtles and of course, friendly sea lions.

I was only sorry we didn't see any penguins (wrong time of year) but that may be a reason to go back!

Calgary, Canada
“Abundance of awesome animals!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This was amazing! We saw iguanas everywhere, sea lions (and their babies), sea turtles mating, and so many white tipped sharks. We would hands-down do this again.

Minneapolis, MN
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Must see on Isabela”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I almost skipped it but ended up with a free afternoon and was glad I went. Tour of Marine Iguana sanctuary was fantastic. Loved seeing them everywhere. Snorkeling was ok. Not great.

Visited December 2012