My stay at Iguana Crossing was full of prestige from the moment I walked in. I am a Staff Sergeant in the United States Air Force and well traveled to some of the most alluring and exotic places in the world. Right after my deployment to South Korea I chose Iguana Crossing and in doing so, suddenly became the very top of my list of favorite, most exciting, most recommendable places of any that I have had the pleasure to encounter. This Boutique Hotel compliments the Galapagos Islands and serves as great example of what service to the customer should be with their gracious bilingual professional employees.
At first glance Iguana Crossing seemed to be surrounded by an aura of positive energy and delight. Their architecture gave much awe. Coming from a New Yorker, which I am, I can honestly say, awe is not so much a part of my vocabulary but describing this hotel without such a word would discredit my exceptional experience with such an extraordinary boutique hotel.
The food in Iguana Crossing was exquisite. They truly have a restaurant worth dining in everyday and their drinks taste professionally made. Their infinity pool is one of the most gracious and cleanest I've ever seen. The attention to detail was tremendous in every aspect of this hotel, starting with their entrance going to their patio area, their restaurant and ending in their rooms. There cannot be anything negative I could say about my experience with Iguana Crossing.
I write this today because of the negative comments I have read recently and felt compelled to defend my experience at Iguana Crossing. This place was where I met my wife who bears my child at the moment, who was also visiting this hotel at the time. I can say without a doubt that this island alone is enchanting in a sense that brought me great peace.
I will be returning soon to Iguana Crossing and I cannot wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iguana Crossing is Isabela's newest and most innovative hotel. Its minimalist design and superior service offer guests a privileged experience on this scarcely populated island. Iguana Crossing is located in between Isabela's extensive white sand beaches and directly behind a wildlife-filled lagoon. Iguana Crossing offers an oceanfront swimming pool, Jacuzzi, 12 fully equipped rooms and a master suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iguana Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Crossing Hotel Puerto Villamil
- Iguana Crossing Galapagos Islands/Isabela, Ecuador