Great place to stay on Isabela, with wonderful amenities. Our family of six spent 3 nights at the Iguana Crossing which was our land base on Isabela, we took hikes and day excursions all with the help of the hotel staff. We loved the Eco friendliness of the hotel and the island. The included breakfast was delicious with lots of hot options. The staff also made us a boxed lunch when we reserved a full day excursion, something we didn't expect. Our tour guide Omar was wonderfully knowledgable and definitely showed us a great time swimming with sea turtles, white tipped sharks, eagle and sting rays...we even had the opportunity to witness manta rays the size of a car.
Thank you for everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iguana Crossing is Isabela's newest and most innovative hotel. Its minimalist design and superior service offer guests a privileged experience on this scarcely populated island. Iguana Crossing is located in between Isabela's extensive white sand beaches and directly behind a wildlife-filled lagoon. Iguana Crossing offers an oceanfront swimming pool, Jacuzzi, 12 fully equipped rooms and a master suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Iguana Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Crossing Hotel Puerto Villamil
- Iguana Crossing Galapagos Islands/Isabela, Ecuador