We stayed for 4 nights in junior suit. Excellent room with big balcony overlooking long beach. Room very clean throughout our stay.Well furnished but plumbing was a bit of a problem as mentioned by other reviewers. Shower cuts out every few seconds to conserve water. No plug in sink - water in sink only cold.
Stay spoiled by consistently poor front of house service. Reception abandoned most of the time. Had to go downstairs to staff rest area to get service.Drinks orders forgotten. Errors in food orders. Food good quality but menu limited. These issues were brought to the attention of a very apologetic manager but things did not improve.
What a shame
Dont be put off by these comments as the location with iguanas crossing the road outside constantly and flamingos in the nearby lagoon make it all worthwhile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iguana Crossing is Isabela's newest and most innovative hotel. Its minimalist design and superior service offer guests a privileged experience on this scarcely populated island. Iguana Crossing is located in between Isabela's extensive white sand beaches and directly behind a wildlife-filled lagoon. Iguana Crossing offers an oceanfront swimming pool, Jacuzzi, 12 fully equipped rooms and a master suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Iguana Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Crossing Hotel Puerto Villamil
- Iguana Crossing Galapagos Islands/Isabela, Ecuador