The hotel was gorgeous! The location amazing - it really is where the iguanas cross so you can sit and watch them from the roof top or poolside. The beds were really comfortable, the room beautiful and the staff terrific. All facilities were top notch. We would go again tomorrow if it wasn't so far! Highly recommended.
Daniel and staff even put on a ceviche cooking class for us. It really was a totally memorable time.
A suggestion re the shower: in the interests of water conservation, which is a huge issue on the Galapagos, you have to press the button to shower. It lasts for around 20 seconds so we had to keep it pressed while trying to shower. If this could be altered to say 1 or 2 minutes, it would be much better and probably save more water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iguana Crossing is Isabela's newest and most innovative hotel. Its minimalist design and superior service offer guests a privileged experience on this scarcely populated island. Iguana Crossing is located in between Isabela's extensive white sand beaches and directly behind a wildlife-filled lagoon. Iguana Crossing offers an oceanfront swimming pool, Jacuzzi, 12 fully equipped rooms and a master suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Iguana Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Crossing Hotel Puerto Villamil
- Iguana Crossing Galapagos Islands/Isabela, Ecuador