My husband and I went to Galapagos on a land base trip. We stayed 4 nights in Santa Cruz and 3 nights in Isabela island. We chose Iguana Crossing and had a magnificent experience there. Iguana Crossing was the first hotel that made us feel "at home". We spent most of the time in the public areas as if we were in our own living room.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful; they were even better than friends.
- The food was excellent. Everything was local and fresh.
- The organisation of the tours was outstanding.
- The location was great. You could see and hear the waves of the ocean from everywhere. The beach was beautiful. Many lava formations, marine iguanas, pelicans, light foot crabs, etc.
- The Rooms were also wonderful.
Isabela is a wonderful island. Iguana Crossing makes it even better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iguana Crossing is Isabela's newest and most innovative hotel. Its minimalist design and superior service offer guests a privileged experience on this scarcely populated island. Iguana Crossing is located in between Isabela's extensive white sand beaches and directly behind a wildlife-filled lagoon. Iguana Crossing offers an oceanfront swimming pool, Jacuzzi, 12 fully equipped rooms and a master suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Iguana Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Crossing Hotel Puerto Villamil
- Iguana Crossing Galapagos Islands/Isabela, Ecuador