We stayed here as part of our excursion with the Travel Zoo special for Red Mangrove. The guest rooms are spacious and bathrooms are nice. All rooms are steps to the beach. There is a nice deck for relaxing and watching the sunset. Meals were fine with lots of selection to choose from and one drink was included the first night. The reception area closes early, so my advice is to fill up your water at dinner. We did not know the reception area closed early (8-ish) so we had to walk to town to have drinking water in the room. We did have a nice walk in town to explore the local church, plaza and restaurants. There are also pharmacies and small shops near the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Beach Hotel, Iguanas, blue footed boobies, penguins at the beach ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Red Mangrove Isabela Hotel
- Red Mangrove Hotel Isabela
- Redmangrove Galapagos Islands/Isabela, Ecuador