Our room was one of two which opened to the beach area. At night we kept the door open screen closed for fresh air and sounds of the sea. The room close to the patio worked well for the wifi.
The staff were slow and uninterested! The food was not interesting...just serviceable! The food kept running out, and slow or not replaced at all. Our first night they were completely full and when the four of us came in dine...not much to eat. The short ribs could have been used as chewing gum for days. Not cooked long enough to fall off of the bone. The next night we went into town and at Delfinos...had coconut sauced shrimp...very tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Beach Hotel, Iguanas, blue footed boobies, penguins at the beach ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Red Mangrove Isabela Hotel
- Red Mangrove Hotel Isabela
- Redmangrove Galapagos Islands/Isabela, Ecuador