We travelled to Red Mangrove Isabela Lodge as our 3rd Island in our 9 day visit to the Galalagos and it was the most relaxing and enjoyable. The property is right on the beach and a 5 minute walk along the beach to the main part of town where there are plenty of restaurants to choose from. The staff were helpful. The 1st thing we did was borrow two of the resort bicycles to explore the town and attractions - so, when we were not off on one of the many boat adventures or swimming in lagoon with the seals etc we were on our bicycles riding exploring the town and surrounding roads or relaxing on the beach - or sleeping. Now if sleeping is your thing - then, ask for a room along the western boundary of the property. The reason is that the timber deck walkway into the resort from the road to the beach and check-in is along the eastern boundary and as many of your fellow guests are moving around with their stuff, the bang, bang, bang of the wheels of their suit cases being dragged along behind them on the decking will keep you awake. We had this happen to us so we moved rooms. The staff are aware of this and carry the bags rather than wheel them but fellow guests don't. We loved our stay and would go back to Red Mangrove Isabela Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Beach Hotel, Iguanas, blue footed boobies, penguins at the beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Redmangrove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Mangrove Isabela Hotel
- Red Mangrove Hotel Isabela
- Redmangrove Galapagos Islands/Isabela, Ecuador