Our experience at The Isabela Lodge was positive. We paid for a room in the diver's lodge, which was nice and spacious, and had one double and two single beds in it. The bathroom was nice and big, too. Though, as all the floors were granite type of surface, I found my feet were always kind of damp and the floors were slippery. They didn;t have any mat or anything on the floor to dry my feet on (they have a shoe box outside the room so I knew I was supposed to be barefooted in the room), so sand got on the bed unless we specifically cleaned our feet and wiped them dry completely...and the diver's lodge is just a 10m walk on sand from the main lodge. 5m to the beach. We really liked this beach, it was great for birding, bodyboarding, swimming, or just hanging out.
Food was decent, but a la carte lunch was very very salty. Good flavor but too much salt. They had some good items on the buffet, though. The staff were polite and did their jobs well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Beach Hotel, Iguanas, blue footed boobies, penguins at the beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Redmangrove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Mangrove Isabela Hotel
- Red Mangrove Hotel Isabela
- Redmangrove Galapagos Islands/Isabela, Ecuador