Lowest prices for your stay
$141
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$138
FindHotel
$117
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com$116
Etrip
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

This resort is located right in front of the beach and mangrove garden. The resort is interesting in term of location and design. Our room is s1 and s2, beach front bungalows. This 2 bungalows are connected; therefore we got a bigger space on the rooftop.

Room and the whole resort is well designed. Peaceful and well blended to the local. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Few weaknesses I can mention are:

1. breakfast buffet is limited in term of choices.
2. My bungalow is smell like pee. I did complain this issue to the resort. They tried to fix the problem; however, the smell still with us all night.
3. Clean of bed sheet can be improved.

In conclusion, i like this resort. Please be aware that weekend can be very noisy and annoying.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2017

You arrive by boat and from the end of the ferry have to walk with your luggage to the pick up at the beginning. A cart takes you to the reception. We were a bit early and the room is available at 2.00 pm, which is fair enough. But the only place to sit is in the restaurant and at the pool where you are exposed to too loud elevator music.
The layout of the resort is really beautiful with villa's in a mangrove area that is flooded with the tides. That must be said. But we had a villa a bit on the outside near a generator. Noisy, so no quiet place for relaxing. The room is OK, but no cupboards, no bath tub. There is a small but empty refrigerator. The veranda has two mini chairs but even in a comfortable chair the noise made it impossible to sit outside. The water on our side was smelly, dirty and contained garbage. The other side was cleaner.
Breakfast is below what you expect for this level of resort. It also finishes at 9.00 and I am not a boy scout. There is a lot of staff, all male who do their jobs, but hey guys, did your house burn down? Did your wife run away? We are in the Land of the Smiles!
The restaurant menu is OK and the food up to standards but everything closes at 9.00 pm! The pool is small, almost no shade and around the pool not many places to sit comfortably. And then this elevator music coming from loudspeakers in the trees will prevent any nap, relaxed reading or even listening to your own music. Who thinks of this?? With the presence of the harbor and village I did not trust the sea to be clean enough.
So, all in all I would absolutely not call this a luxury resort. With proper management it easily could be though.

Room tip: avoid the generator area (like L7)
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank DickZe
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

I booked for a lagoon room and a standard room at the THB 3,500 and THB 4,000. However , the service we received was just like from 2 stars hotels or Bangalos. The rooms are well decorated and the location is perfect but the service from staff is below from the expectation.( The lagoon view is depended on the water tide . I could not see the water below my lagoon during my stay and the local people said the tide will get high to all lagoon 1-2 days in some month) Staff are not eager to help. We had to ask or order them instead. The room amenities as shower jel and shampoo are not sufficient to use for 2 times shower. No body lotion, toothbrush , bathrobe,comb coffee set available in room . The buffet line for breakfast is not meet the 3 stars hotel stands. There are less selection of foods and drinks ( only coffee tea milk water and orange juices)when compared with others 3 stars hotel. The staff do not even serve the coffee to guest.
So i just say that the money we paid is not worth for what we gain.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank treesukonj
Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is located on the nice spot. It has a nice restaurant and pool.
I stayed at villa zone R.( Maldives over water style)The room was nice everything was perfect except there's no much water around the villa on this month even at the high tide. I visited (Feb).
So if anyone want to book this room I'm strongly recommend you should check with the hotel first about water thing. Internet wifi is weak, But maybe because it far from the mainland.
Overall hotel has it all. Great staffs, nice atmosphere and good food.

If you visit Kho Prayam, this is the biggest hotel there and got all facilities. Worth to stay.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed February 19, 2017

Kho Phayam is not the most beautiful island in Thailand but we had great time staying there. Most hotels in the islands are basic and simple with no air-conditioned rooms.

We loved staying in The Blue Sky Resort because hotel facilities with 24 hr electricity.
Our room has an upper deck to enjoy the view. Their staff are trained, very friendly and helpful. Although the hotel beach are less beautiful than the other but they tried hard to keep it cleaned and enjoyable.

The hotel needs improvement for email communication. I sent emails for some questions but I got email back a few days later without any answer but just a contact mobile phone number.

Tips
1. Check room rates from several websites before booking.
2. Visit another beautiful beaches.

Room tip: Choose a room that has upper level to enjoy the view.
Date of stay: February 2017