All reviewstreated like familysandwicheshot breakfastgreat place to stayfront deskkitchenworkersamenitiesmicrowave
Reviewed September 18, 2014

Stayed here for one night. check in was easy and fast. Parking lot isn't paved and there was a lot of pools of water around.

Lots of service workers with CN trucks and oil riggers near by. There was a patio table outside for the smokers and beer drinkers. I did notice there was coin laundry.

Breakfast was provided, limited options but enough to get a light breakfast and go on the road.

The bed was clean and comfortable. I believe I had a wheel-chair accessible, because there was no tub just a large walk in shower. I would have liked to have been told that on check in.

A very good hotel for a small town.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The pictures on the hotel website are accurate for the inside but they don't show that the hotel is still under construction. The parking lot is not paved and it could be a mucky mess to get in with luggage if it was raining. There is no landscaping etc. and a walk around the hotel is more like a hike through a construction site. The rooms are clean and large with nice bath products as others have noted. The breakfast was very nice with lots of choices. The staff are also pretty new and they were friendly but not very knowledgeable about the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stayed here for one night. The king bed was very comfortable and the room was fantastic. I noticed that the towels were also very good quality, and the bath products were nice. This hotel pays attention to the details.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Brian L
Reviewed March 20, 2013

love to have the option of a new hotel in this town, I travel a lot here for business so decided to stop in and see what was offered. Karen was fantastic answering all questions I had about the hotel and took the time to show me all the different types of rooms available. I decided to stay here the room pleasant, breakfast was fantastic nice to be able to get a hot breakfast included. I will be recommending this hotel to all my business associates who travel to Esterhazy. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I didn't stay here, but was in town for business and staying at another hotel. I didn't realize this place was open when we booked, so I decided to stop in and have a look around at the facilities since I travel a lot in the south part of the province. I spoke to the man at the front desk and he was so rude. He couldn't even be bothered to give me the time of day. The hotel itself looked nice enough, but if this is the type of person they have at the front, I hate to think what the rest of the experience would be like. I'll be staying at this place only as a last resort.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business