“fantastic”

Ranked #1 of 3 Esterhazy B&B and Inns
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
“fantastic”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

love to have the option of a new hotel in this town, I travel a lot here for business so decided to stop in and see what was offered. Karen was fantastic answering all questions I had about the hotel and took the time to show me all the different types of rooms available. I decided to stay here the room pleasant, breakfast was fantastic nice to be able to get a hot breakfast included. I will be recommending this hotel to all my business associates who travel to Esterhazy. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Regina, Canada
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I didn't stay here, but was in town for business and staying at another hotel. I didn't realize this place was open when we booked, so I decided to stop in and have a look around at the facilities since I travel a lot in the south part of the province. I spoke to the man at the front desk and he was so rude. He couldn't even be bothered to give me the time of day. The hotel itself looked nice enough, but if this is the type of person they have at the front, I hate to think what the rest of the experience would be like. I'll be staying at this place only as a last resort.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Regina T
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Staying in Carlisle for more than a night, would definitely recommend the Western Star Inn and Suites. Fantastic kitchen, room amenities, clean, comfortable and quiet.
Internet service was consistent and work space was suitable.
For the business traveler, this hotel is a must stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed March 2, 2013

A good clean brand new hotel with most amenities. Good kitchen, good for long term stay too. Staff was friendly. It was a surprise in this little town. Love the carpet color and shower was good.
Wifi worked fine. Cant ask for more for this price and in this town. I will stay again.

Room Tip: It is small town. All the rooms are quite