“Great Place to Stay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Esterhazy
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We have stayed at the Esterhazy CanAlta Hotel 2 times now and found the hotel to be clean and quiet. The hotel staff are freindly,helpful and willing do go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The cookies are a nice treat in the afternoon and the breakfast is better than most other places we have stayed. The rooms are large enough that you can live in them and the fireplace is a nice touch to make the room cozy. We loved the beds and pillows, they were fabulous. The hot tub pool is a great place to relax those over taxed muscles after a day of outdoor activities. We are looking forward to our next stay there.

Frank M

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
LyndsayHamilton, General Manager at Canalta Hotel Esterhazy, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Frank M,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us! I am also glad to hear that you enjoy our rooms, hot tub and breakfast! We hope to see you again soon!!

Lyndsay Hamilton Matus

Reviewed January 16, 2013

the people at this hotel go above and beyond the call of duty to make your stay a good one. I have showed up there for my work days and had to stay longer and they have found a room for me . They are also the friendliest staff and i stay in a lot of hotels with my job . 2 thumbs up rating from me.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
LyndsayHamilton, Manager at Canalta Hotel Esterhazy, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Kim C,
I would first like to thank you for your kind comments here on TripAdvisor.

At the Canalta Hotel Esterhazy we strive to be the leaders in our respective industry and we are so pleased to hear you have been enjoying your stays with us. We truly enjoy having you here and can not wait to see you again!

Lyndsay Hamilton Matus

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is my "For Sure" choice of accommodations.
You walk in to an inviting lobby to find a very welcoming staff. The breakfast area is outstanding, and has a wide varity of great, healthy choices. And a very good cup of coffee.
There are none better, than their rooms to make you feel at home. Sit by a fire place to take the chill off or in the Jacuzzi tub and just relax.
And after a long day,with the comforts of their beds, dreams become reality.
The Canalta Esterhazy, offer quality and fine service. A big two thumbs up.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
LyndsayHamilton, General Manager at Canalta Hotel Esterhazy, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Heath,
Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor! We truly value our customers’ feedback, good or bad, and strive to be the best. I am so happy that you enjoy staying with us and we truly appreciate you as our guest. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Lyndsay Hamilton

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Stayed here for 2 months.The staff is very friendly.The rooms are very comfortable.Great selection for breakfast (especially the cinnamon buns).The Hotel is very clean.The housekeepers did an excellent job.I would drive out of my way to stay at the Canalta Hotel in Esterhazy.This was my "Home" away from home.I have recommended this hotel everybody I talk to.
Thanks for the great stay

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
LyndsayHamilton, Manager at Canalta Hotel Esterhazy, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Berne, Thank you for your review and kind words. We always love to hear feedback from our guests! Thank you for staying with us and be sure to stop by and say hi if you are in the area again! We do miss seeing you around!

Lyndsay Hamilton

Been to Canalta Hotel Esterhazy? Share your experiences!