Peaceful hotel with a magnificent view with spacy and clean rooms. I didn't enjoy breakfast and dinner, I expected a higher quality. I would prefer to be served a Greek breakfast with Greek products and not an American one, after all ,tourists visit our country to taste our cuisine. The pool was too small and nobody took a shower before getting in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esperides Resort 4 star Hotel in Meganissi is a friendly place of leisure and entertainment by the sea, surrounded by trees and facing the sea from the slopes of a hill. The unique location of our facility provides all rooms with a majestic sea view of the Ionian Sea and the legendary island of Scorpios, owned by Aristotle Onassis. Within a scenery of trees embracing the crystal waters of the Ionian, visitors can stroll around the small villages of the island or enjoy the comfort and calm of a cold drink by the pool, overlooking a most enchanting view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Esperides Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperides Hotel Spartochori
- Esperides Hotel Lefkas
- Esperides Resort Hotel Meganisi, Greece - Spartochori