In a beautiful very green small , unfortunately not very known , small island of the Ionian sea across Lefkada island.
We were lucky and they have given us one of the two suite rooms of the hotel (upgrade) the Ocean suite (502) .
A very spacious room with an exceptionally big balcony with extraordinary view of the sea , Lefkada and Scorpios island.
The balcony had sun beds and umbrella.
A large infinity pool with equally stunning views.
A pleasant bar although some times they put the music a little loud than it should be.
The staff was quite friendly. Very good breakfast with local products.
Do not miss a walk at the village Spartoxori and eat at the “Lakis” taverna ( every Thursday they have a show with Greek music ) delicious spare ribs.
At Vathi the beautiful port of Meganisi you will enjoy the view of a lot of sailing boats and good fish food at Ericos taverna .
A very nice beach after Vathi on your way to Balou bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esperides Resort 4 star Hotel in Meganissi is a friendly place of leisure and entertainment by the sea, surrounded by trees and facing the sea from the slopes of a hill. The unique location of our facility provides all rooms with a majestic sea view of the Ionian Sea and the legendary island of Scorpios, owned by Aristotle Onassis. Within a scenery of trees embracing the crystal waters of the Ionian, visitors can stroll around the small villages of the island or enjoy the comfort and calm of a cold drink by the pool, overlooking a most enchanting view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Esperides Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperides Hotel Spartochori
- Esperides Hotel Lefkas
- Esperides Resort Hotel Meganisi, Greece - Spartochori