Stayed here for 2 weeks . Location is stunning ,every room has a sea view and the views from the pool and restaurant are lovely.
Pool area was very clean and the pool itself was infinity type and was lovely for cooling down and watching the boats down below.Views look out across to Nidri and Skorpios Island.
The hotel's minibus would take you anywhere on the island for 2 euros which was a great feature.
I had booked half board and unfortunately that was a big disappointment. The food quality was quite poor and the choice was minimal ( for a 4 star hotel).This could of been amazing ,an opportunity missed, A restaurant having the views that it does should be fully utilised.
If you are planning to stay here book B&B only.Plenty of choice on the island.
Overall Meganissi is a fantastic place , good for walking , beaches are pebbly however the sea is so clean and good for swimming/snorkelling.
Would I come back , in an instant !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esperides Resort 4 star Hotel in Meganissi is a friendly place of leisure and entertainment by the sea, surrounded by trees and facing the sea from the slopes of a hill. The unique location of our facility provides all rooms with a majestic sea view of the Ionian Sea and the legendary island of Scorpios, owned by Aristotle Onassis. Within a scenery of trees embracing the crystal waters of the Ionian, visitors can stroll around the small villages of the island or enjoy the comfort and calm of a cold drink by the pool, overlooking a most enchanting view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Esperides Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperides Hotel Spartochori
- Esperides Hotel Lefkas
- Esperides Resort Hotel Meganisi, Greece - Spartochori