- The address is house number '67' and street/town 'Prcanj'.
- To book, contact Mirella directly either through email (email@example.com) or on phone (+38 269631918).
- She charges €20 - €25 a night, per person, throughout the year
- There are several room options available, including bunk style dorms on the main property with a large enough green area to have a outdoor barbeque, and a more private apartment on the bay.
Other useful info:
- A taxi from Kotor old town costs between €3-4, and takes between 5-10 minutes.
- A parking spot is available if you were to drive there yourselves.
- There's a local restaurant a few minutes walk away which is reasonably priced and serves good food - we ate there twice for dinner and where pleased.
- Mirella is able to organise transport and travel to Prcanj, and in and around Kotor bay and the surrounding area, and her father is a taxi driver.
We had decided to visit Kotor, and stayed in Mirella's apartments for several days in Prcanj.
As a travel and tourism professional, Mirella was very helpful in aiding us with planning our itinerary in and around Montenegro, including a day trip to Albania.
I had the pleasure of staying in the private apartment located a few meters across from the bay, which was tidy and clean. The most memorable part of the stay was the chance to have a drink on the roof while appreciating the evening sunset.