“THE BEST INDIAN BUFFET IN BOOTLE”
Review of Cinnamon Restaurant - CLOSED

Cinnamon Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Turkish, International, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cinnamon Restaurant During Lunch hour, offers fabulous Variety of International Food Selection ,Evening Time, Its Offer Ala carte Menu for Finest Indian Cuisine as well as Mediterranean Cuisine. You will Find, Organic Food with Taste & Fresh flavours, Friendly Service With Smile, Beautifully Decor, Free car park facility After 6.00 And all day on Weekend, We also offer Takeaway and Delivery Service If you just wish to enjoy at home,If you thinking for Private Function and Outdoor catering, now cinnamon offers, finally Cinnamon also offer Tiffin Service for Offices and Work place. Thankyou for, taking time to Read about Cinnamon and its services
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The outside of this restaurant belies the inside. Beautiful settings, friendly staff and fantastic food. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone. Wether you want a long leaisurely buffet or a class A individual freshly made meal this is the place to go. The restaurant also does a fantastic delivery service (you can phone restaurant or use internet to order).. The food arrived quickly and fresh and hot. POLITE friendly drivers.**********

Magic P, Manager at Cinnamon Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2015

Next time buffet only available for big groups only
Manager

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Visited here lunchtime though went for food from the menu rather than the buffet. Started with poppadums and chutneys - the chutneys were rather plain and disappointing but the starters and main courses were very good. As there were 6 of us there was a wide selection made and everyone enjoyed their meal. We were given four complimentary side dishes - again, very tasty. The music played in the restaurant was rather overbearing and proved quite a distraction. That said, I would go there again.

Thank you for your feed back On Trip Advisor
Manager

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I ordered a takeaway from this restaurant for the 1st time, and it will be the last time we waited 2 1/2 hours for it, when we called after the 4th phone call I was told the driver had broken down. I refused the takeaway as it had been an hour apparently since it left the restaurant. The lady on the phone was extremely rude and and very unhelpful and I felt like I was disturbing her. Their customer service was appalling.

1  Thank Jly30
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I went there because the decor seen from the street is so absolutely beautiful and doesn't disappoint when inside. The meal was the best I have had in ages at a restaurant. I had the fried cheese starter which was excellent as were the poppdums and their homemade sauces (particularly the sweet chilli and mango). For my main meal I had the mushroom stroganoff which was the perfect portion size with fluffly rice in a cooked red pepper--delicious. My husband had the chicken rogan josh and told me it was the best he had ever had and it was too good to not finish! We left there full and in love with the food and service. If you want baklava however you have to call in advance (but do!). They also have a takeaway service and a lunch buffet. The menu includes Turkish, Indian, French plus English such as steaks. Very worth the money. The only problem is local parking but take a taxi so you can enjoy a few drinks with your meal. You will not regret it!

Thank you for your custom and feed back on Trip Advisor
We will look forward to see you again with friends and family
Magic

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Very friendly staff serving great tasting food. Nice atmosphere and good value for money, we will be returning real soon.

Thank you for your feed back on Trip advisor,
We will look forward to see you again with friends and family