Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Stunning scenery

It must the best 6 euros per person we have spent. It is a 2 hour plus walk in a one of a kind... read more

Reviewed July 3, 2019
Tanmouss
Oslo, Norway
via mobile
Entering another ecosystem

Reviewed September 27, 2017
PJ R
Hendaye, France

All reviews wooden walkway euros per person basque country river path parts waterfall shoes
Selected filters
Reviewed September 27, 2017

I have visited the canyon since I have been a kid and have never been disappointed. The walk has gotten easier with more amenities but the landscape remains exceptional.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank PJ R
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

A very interesting walk along the gorge ending in a small cave. Good price. Be prepared to do some proper walking. Enjoy it!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed March 19, 2017

We loved this hike, and even our kids (1 yr old) were able to walk a lot of it themselves, but we had baby-carriers for them for the trickier stuff. Really fun and picturesque.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Heaving with people many must have been disappointed like me. The entrance charge is small but the experience is smaller

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed June 25, 2016

We'd been on the road awhile that day, so the gorges made a pleasant and scenic stop. I wouldn't make it "the" destination on a road trip, but it is an excellent stop if you are in the vicinity. Parking is on the road just above the entrance.

Date of experience: September 2015