Just completed our 2d stay at Beau Jardin and it was great! The owners are wonderful people and they make you feel right at home. Meals are also great...try the duck, it was so good, I ordered two nights in a row! The location is just right if you plan on going to the beach, winery tours, or getting your fill of oysters during the summer festival in the area. We will definitely stay there again the next time we pass through Bordeaux.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is in the heart of the Médoc and the appellations of Haut Médoc, St Estephe, Pauillac, St Julien, Moulis, Listrac & Margaux lie between Bordeaux and our Chateau. Don’t forget to make time for a beach visit as well! There are miles of fabulous beaches just 10 minutes drive from our door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Chateau Beau Jardin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beau Jardin Bordeaux
- Hotel Chateau Beau Jardin France/Gaillan-En-Medoc