“The place you always dreamed of”

Camellas-Lloret Maison d'Hote
Ranked #2 of 5 Montreal B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Nestled in the picturesque french vinyards and sunflower fields, 'CL', as it is lovingly known, is the perfect get away. I was there on a yoga retreat and simply could not have asked for more. Annie's cooking is incredible, I ate one of the best meals of my life. Her skills in the kitchen are more than matched by her style, I challenge you to find a more perfect creation than this house.

Colin has a glow! See him for an adjustment while you are there...I'm a total chiropractic convert since my stay.

The yoga was wonderful, the accommodation magazine front cover worthy-and super comfortable to boot. Lounge in the courtyard, walk by the canal, do the tourist thing in local villages and towns or simply sit by the fire and sip some local wine-whatever you do, do it at CL and you won't go wrong. I can't recommend this calming, beautiful home from home enough.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Rue_Eliz

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I spent an amazing 4 days at Camellas-Lloret in late September and hope to get back there in the future! The accommodations are top notch -- each room is styled beautifully. The common areas are just as beautiful (and comfortable) as well. Like a stylish boutique hotel, but with a much more personal feel. The meals prepared by Annie were delicious, and the wine & cheese much appreciated! Overall, a very relaxing stay in a beautiful environment. Lots to do in the nearby towns & villages as well. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jmp2108
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Relaxing, welcoming, beautiful, well-thought out, an oasis of calm and order.

Don't miss a treatment by Colin, an incredibly talented chiropractor. I arrived with a frozen shoulder and left 2 days later feeling considerably better.

Annie is a very talented designer with impeccable and original taste.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Decoratrix
Reviewed October 6, 2013

A wonderful few days at Camellas-Lloret Maison d'Hote. My room was beautiful and
our hosts were so friendly.... we were made very welcome. Never tasted better food and will certainly be returning. Plus a fantastic couple of treatments with Colin.... bounced out of there rejuvenated. Fantastic.

Room Tip: There isn't a fitness centre, but I would highly recommend a chiropractic treatment with Colin y...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ClaireM001
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Our stay at Annie and Colin's amazing place was definitely one of our best experiences we had during our honeymoon in France. Annie and Colin welcomed us with a sparkling Rosé from the region which we enjoyed on the terrace while sitting in hanging chairs with a nice relaxing view into the garden (with whirlpool ...) Colins chiropractic therapy was a perfect ad on and exactly what we needed after a long drive. He managed to fix my shoulder which was hurting for a long time!!!! We felt like Queen and King in our big room with the most comfortable mattress we ever slept in ;) and this feeling continued with a great breakfast in the mornings and very good recommadations where to have dinner, what to do and see... Annie, Colin and their children are wonderful people and we will definitley go back and enjoy the stay once more - if not every year ;) Thank you all once again - we'll keep in touch!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank M_und_J_2013
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I could tell by the website that this B&B and surrounding countryside would be beautiful and peaceful, but what I experienced was way more incredible than anticipated. From the moment I arrived I felt relaxed and invited, charmed not only by the spaciousness of the place but the one-of-a-kind plantings and decor. I loved everything about my stay - from the fresh and delicious breakfasts, local Olympic-sized pool, and nearby shops, walking spaces, and medieval church, to the upbeat/funky ambiance camellas-lloret does so well; the hanging basket chairs overlooking the terrace were a great place to kick back. When you're ready to head out and explore, there's lots to see and do in the nearby towns of Mirepoix, Limoux, Carcossone, plus the Niaux caves and a prehistoric museum in Tautavel. Also, easy access to the Pyrenees and the Corbieres. I left feeling totally recharged. Can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: I checked out all the rooms - they are all wonderful!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I travelled to Montreal France with my god-mother for some much needed R&R and when we arrived at Camellas-Lloret Maison d'Hote, that is exactly what we received. Montreal is a small town in the French country side and I absolutely love the location of the B&B. The house is nestled amongst the typical french small town alleys that are accessible only on foot (a short walk from the parking area). The home is beautifully designed, Annie and Colin retained the original character while infusing the place with modern and very chic but unpretentious features. I absolutely love the style, it is the type of place you would find in a high end magazine. Annie and Colin are wonderful, they really made us feel welcome and at home. I highly recommend this accommodation and will definitely be back for another stay. It's hard to find a B&B of this caliber, it is well worth a trip to Montreal to stay at Camellas-Lloret Maison d'Hote.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Danny_G_14

Been to Camellas-Lloret Maison d'Hote? Share your experiences!