We loved our stay at La Palmoma. Place is great, staff is even better. A few ants but it is Mexico. There harmless. Kyla and Antonio are great hosts and even worried when they didn't see us for a few days. We left early in the morning and got back late Quading or out snokeling. Kyla was just about to send out a search party, so you know they look after there guests. Thank-you very much for that.. Pool and ground are kept clean and really quite stunning. Can't wait to go back next year!!! Cheers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the picturesque seaside town of Melaque, the beauty and serenity of old Mexico lives on. Here at La Paloma, an intimate resort, culture and traditional hospitality combine with modern technology and the singular artistic vision of its owners. Conveniently located a couple of blocks from the town square and shopping, yet when you step through the gate, you're miles away from the world outside in a safe, secure, garden paradise. Each of the 14 different rooms have their own uniqueness with wonderful views and amenities designed for your comfort. We are not your average hotel... We are your Home away from Home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your La Paloma Oceanfront Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Paloma Oceanfront Retreat Hotel San Patricio
- La Paloma Oceanfront Retreat Mexico/San Patricio