Through the heavy wooden front door we entred the garden sanctuary of La Paloma... cool, quite, beautifully landscaped and inviting, it became our sanctuary from the noisy world beyond.
We were housed (literally) in Room #4 with outdoor kitchen and dinning room for 8 and surrounding patios with room to throw a large party. In our case, room for 12 for a morning yoga session. The ajoining bedroom and beautifully appointed living room were larger too than most hotels we've stayed in yet intimate and inviting.
La Paloma is truly a wonderful property owned and operated by equally wonderful people on a terrific stretch of wild beach. We will almost certainly come back.
Thank you to Nancy and her staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the picturesque seaside town of Melaque, the beauty and serenity of old Mexico lives on. Here at La Paloma, an intimate resort, culture and traditional hospitality combine with modern technology and the singular artistic vision of its owners. Conveniently located a couple of blocks from the town square and shopping, yet when you step through the gate, you're miles away from the world outside in a safe, secure, garden paradise. Each of the 14 different rooms have their own uniqueness with wonderful views and amenities designed for your comfort. We are not your average hotel... We are your Home away from Home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your La Paloma Oceanfront Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Paloma Oceanfront Retreat Hotel San Patricio
- La Paloma Oceanfront Retreat Mexico/San Patricio