Just returned from a wonderful 4-night stay at La Paloma Oceanfront Retreat over New Years. This place is a GEM! WOW... it takes no time at all to feel included and like you are part of thee family. My friend and I were the only Americans and everyone else was friendly Canadians. The amazing part about this place is that people (guests) have been coming there for years and years... oftentimes during the same holiday period.... so even the guests knew each other.
The rooms are gorgeous! Each room is unique, comfortable and well-appointed.
The pool is big and inviting. The beach is RIGHT there. All guests gather each night by the pool for happy hour and to watch the sunset.
Kyla and Antonio care for the place and are two of the nicest people you will meet on your entire journey.
Recommend: Book early as many guests often reserve a stay at La Paloma for 2, 3, sometimes even 4-weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the picturesque seaside town of Melaque, the beauty and serenity of old Mexico lives on. Here at La Paloma, an intimate resort, culture and traditional hospitality combine with modern technology and the singular artistic vision of its owners. Conveniently located a couple of blocks from the town square and shopping, yet when you step through the gate, you're miles away from the world outside in a safe, secure, garden paradise. Each of the 14 different rooms have their own uniqueness with wonderful views and amenities designed for your comfort. We are not your average hotel... We are your Home away from Home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your La Paloma Oceanfront Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Paloma Oceanfront Retreat Hotel San Patricio
- La Paloma Oceanfront Retreat Mexico/San Patricio