“Honest delicious Italian food”
Review of Gino's

Gino's
Ranked #226 of 2,178 Restaurants in City of Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Cannaregio
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

This is not a fancy Michelin decorated Gourmet restaurant - which is great! There is nothing better in the world than digging into a delicious plate of steaming Pasta or a juicy Pizza and Gino's the perfect place for that. Gino's serves delicious genuine Italian (and Venetian) classics - a very authentic Venetian experience.

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled across Gino's by accident and we are glad we did! Had 2 x pasta dishes that were served very quickly ( less than 4 minutes) and very tasty. Good value and good food.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I had 'dinner' here tonight. I ordered the house special pizza which comes with egg on top! It arrived still wobbly and translucent! Yuk! I asked, almost begged, the waiter to take it back and cook it more. He refused! I asked if I could have something else... Nope!

The staff are rude, they ignored us and when I had finished eating the outer crust of my pizza they didn't offer us more drinks or desert! Terrible way to run a restaurant business!

£30 for raw egg pizza and rudeness! I don't think so! Save your money, go elsewhere!

2  Thank TamaraUK_12
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Came across Gino's as most. Tired from Train ride and found it close and looked good. The waiter was excellent and our kids absolutely loved it here. We ate 3 days in a row prior to leaving Venice. The waiter everyday remembered the kids and the food that they ordered. Clean fun place!

1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I woul try to find somewhere else to eat. Bruschetta has hot tomato sauce on top of toasted bread. No fresh tomatoes there! Lasagna had carrots in it and some sort of black beans. Found it edible but I'm sure there are much better places to eat. Woul not return