All reviews the main street shared balcony sleepy town spa bath step back in time studio unit top floor excellent stay hot water self catering would definitely stay here again great spot sky tv comfy bed living area wonderful hosts stayed one night
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2019

A wonderful reception greeted our arrival. Very impressed by the care and attention given. We stayed in the original hotel - Room 2 - a long space divided into rooms. Bedroom was smallish but a lovely lounge and balcony.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed August 15, 2019

The motel is really well located in the middle of town but very quiet. It had everything we needed. The shower was great once we worked out it needed to be left on a long time for the hot water to flow.

Room tip: I had a ground floor so saved me having to cart heavy bags up
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2019

Spacious, clean and well-decorated rooms in the middle of town. A lot of history for such a small town. Plenty of interesting and scenic walks. Well worth a visit and I would definitely recommend the Lantern Court Motel. Staff are very friendly and helpful and the prices represent good value.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

Tidy and friendly motel right in the centre of town. Good walking distance to restaurants, shops and short walks. Bed comfortable and the shower is strong. Heating great and sky tv too. Would recommend

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

This motel exceeded all my expectations. The rooms and bathrooms are very large, and the kitchen is well equipped.

I arrived on a cold evening and the heater had been turned on so it was cosy and ready for me.

I hope to return soon to explore the town more

Date of stay: May 2019