“Heavenly”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

csabezz
Budapest, Hungary
“Unpleasant experience.”
Reviewed March 9, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We have rent the apartment for 5.5 months in total from mid September till March.
We were having problems with the owner: firstly I strongly believe she is not suitable for a host of any sort: unpleasant, impolite!
She rents the apartment with TV, but there is no program in the TV unless the we pay for the chanels. We constantly asked her to activate the TV channels even if we pay for it, is take her 1 month!!! To activate it!

The air-conditioning doesn't worked in the bedroom, we have asked her to fix it. She said: " I consider one Aircon is enough for an apartment of this size"!!! Nonsense since she rent a flat with 2 separate rooms with air-conditioning and she charges accordingly.... Long story short: after two months of sending letters and asking her I contacted the costumer service, with their help we got fixed the Aircon.

Beside this the apartment is equipped with good looking stuff, but most of them are cheap imitation of the real stuff and mostly unusable for the purpose they are there for: the dining table is tilting so much is hard to eat on it. The small table is very sensitive to water: needs extra care not to touch with it so is makes fun when you want to clean in... The pots and pens are damaged in the kitchen, mostly unusable ( we bought our own), the glasses are so thin one of them broke in my wife's mouth while she drink from it!!! Imagine that!!! Still we had to replace it, which is also quite unfair to get a flat with cheap imitation, but when is broken they want the real stuff! I broke a mirror last day when we where just leaving ( the only real damage by us) the frame made of scrap material still I been charged for more then 100 USD!!!
When we arrived the toilet seat was full of fungus, they try to convince us that is normal here. Take 10 days to change it. There are more of smaller annoying things like from the 7 lights ( cieling and walls) were 5 not working, the light bulbs were so weak we had to buy new ones to be able to read books at evening... And so on.
This is the apartment, the building overall:
There is big problem with the water supply: constant braking of the system ( indoors of the building) so there is mostly no hot water! Even in India is nice to take a shower at the evenings or mornings with more then chilling water.
The gym: the exerciseing matcine is broken: when you lift up the weight then is tilts and you have to stand up go back behind and put it back to its place, it been promised to be fixed in one week, but is been not fixed for the entire 5.5 months! The tuning matcines side is broken, can hurt the feet. The ellipsis trainer, I had to buy the adapter to it.
Weight: there is only 2 pc of 4 kg weights, of corse been promised on our first week that the next week more is arriving. Is never arrived. For all of this if we asked when is going to be fixed the answer was "Tomorrow or next week".
The jacuzzi is broken and does not work.
The pool is cold: could not use it for months, so is more of a decoration then not.
These are what I can remember now, but believe me there were more, specialy the frustrating communication with an owner who is not helpful and speaks only in declarative sentences.
Next time we go somewhere else.
P.s.: internet works only from 5am-9am the rest of the time an email makes ages.

Management Response
Mar 12, 2018
As you can see from my other reviews, I've got stellar response so far. I am simply aghast at how far these guests have gone to blow things out of proportion.

If things were so unbearable, I wonder why they chose to stay with us for so long. I have it on record that I asked them to look for another place during their stay when things had gotten very difficult in between. Despite that they asked for an extension of five days beyond the original agreement to which I kindly agreed.

Even on the last day when we met, they said that besides the teething problems that they had with respect to some amenities in the house, they had a pleasant stay overall. They even praised the security and domestic help of our place for being prompt and hard-working.

To hear them rant and lie about so many problems post their stay is malicious. I had an unpleasant experience with them myself and found them rude and demanding. When I came to clean up after they had left, I found the house in disorder. Plastic bags had been strewn about, the refrigerator had been left uncleaned (with many open cans and vegetables left). Even the oven grill was left dirty. On top of that, the full length mirror had been broken. It's very childish of them to now claim that the stuff in the house was of poor quality and that the mirror was too costly. I asked for a quote from the market for the exact make and dimensions of the mirror and shared it with them. They made no response, paid the deposit and are now complaining? Very unprofessional in my opinion.

The least I expected was to leave things on a happy note. But alas that was not to be. For them to write such acerbic accusations on my review that will forever hurt my chances to rent my place is very unsettling. I can only pray that I do not get such awful guests in the future.
tony m
South Shields, United Kingdom
“Heavenly”
Reviewed June 15, 2017 for a stay in September 2016

Could not wish for a better place than this. Modern appartment in a quiet location with pool and lovely gardens. Everything you need in the appartment including safe, full size cooker, washer and modern shower. Beatifull view from the balcony. Aptly named serena

Management Response
Jun 16, 2017
Thank you Tony, for your words of appreciation. I am really glad that you had a comfortable stay at out apt in Siolim, Goa. Look forward to hosting you again on your successive visits to Goa.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing