Ditto to all the comments made by other reviewers. We had a wonderful 5 day stay at Siolim House and thoroughly explored and enjoyed this part of Goa. Unfortunately our memories were soured by the lack of effort from the staff to return an expensive item of clothing that was left hanging in the upstairs bathroom. Emails went unanswered. In all I sent 5 . Of course the item had 'disappeared'. For a luxury establishment I found this lack of after care service disappointing. I suggest they set up a lost and found basket and if items are not claimed after a short period of time then they are disposed of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siolim House is a 350 year old palacio from the times Goa was a portuguese territory. It has all the hallmarks of a period manor and has been restored with all the care it deserves. Now only 7 suites in a lovely village very well located fo rthe beaches and sites, homecooked local cuising, it is very much a home where you will get to experience authentic Goan living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Siolim House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Palacio Siolim House Hotel Siolim
- Casa Palacio Siolim Hotel
- Casa Palacio Siolim Bardez
- Siolim House Goa