A delightful and tastefully restored Portuguese house. My absolute favourite in Goa. Located far from anything touristy. One can take notes from its decor. Stayed here for over 10 days and haven't felt more at home anywhere while traveling. The staff is polite. The rooms, spacious. The lovely pool -- so so inviting, I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siolim House is a 350 year old palacio from the times Goa was a portuguese territory. It has all the hallmarks of a period manor and has been restored with all the care it deserves. Now only 7 suites in a lovely village very well located fo rthe beaches and sites, homecooked local cuising, it is very much a home where you will get to experience authentic Goan living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Siolim House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Palacio Siolim House Hotel Siolim
- Casa Palacio Siolim Hotel
- Casa Palacio Siolim Bardez
- Siolim House Goa