We had a beautiful spacious room on the first floor. we liked the house a lot.
I think the bathroom wasn't that clean though. when we came there were couple of big dead insects on the ceiling glass of the shower.Towels were not changed every day.
we woke up nearly every night because we felt cold and there was no duvee or something thicker than a sheet in December.
The Staff was friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was ok. Would be better to put the toaster at the buffet to do it ourself as the toast came sometimes cold and too hard.
Dinner was also ok.
The garden and pool was really nice and the living room on first floor with tv,books and chess.
Its a nice Heritage Hotel but little things just ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siolim House is a 350 year old palacio from the times Goa was a portuguese territory. It has all the hallmarks of a period manor and has been restored with all the care it deserves. Now only 7 suites in a lovely village very well located fo rthe beaches and sites, homecooked local cuising, it is very much a home where you will get to experience authentic Goan living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Siolim House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Palacio Siolim House Hotel Siolim
- Casa Palacio Siolim Hotel
- Casa Palacio Siolim Bardez
- Siolim House Goa