“Exceptional cooking experience in Goa”

Siolim Cooking School
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Siolim
More attraction details
Owner description: Siolim cooking school was born out of a passion for tropical flavors and foreign cuisines. It offers a fascinating insight into Goan life, faiths and culture through learning about its food, cooking and culinary myths.Participants learn about the exotic spices and blends used in every day Goan dishes, and actively prepare the generous feast that will then be enjoyed together.Class teachings and discussions are relaxed and friendly and held in the elegant ground of the boutique hotel Little Siolim. Discussions include specific references to the role of food in Goan society and its ceremonial use and religious importance.
Lille, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Exceptional cooking experience in Goa”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My boyfriend and I love to take cooking classes wherever we travel in the world. It opens a whole new perspective on the culture of a country or a region.
Siolim Cooking School has been a great experience during our stay in Goa. We have learnt many very traditional recipes that were very clearly demonstrated by the chef and easy to reproduce at home. Since then I keep cooking Indian at home! Besides the very generous staff, the location was clean and splendid.
I recommend to stay in the boutique hotel at they also propose packages.
I strongly recommend this experience while in Goa.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Noemie739

Goa, Goa, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Done with good taste”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I enjoyed my day here and learnt a lot, what i like is the fusion of western food and traditional goan cuisine that you dont really get to learn anywhere else. Lucie's knowledge about raw food and diet is indepth and the whole experience is highly personalized.

The setup is really nice and done very tastefully, go ahead and spend a day here, you will make some lovely friends and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Visited June 2012