“Excellent stay at The Nest”
other travelers have booked this property
The Nest - The coziest place for Family time. Where life begins and love never ends.
Swimming Pool Day View Swimming pool night view in its splendour
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Swimming Pool Day View
Swimming pool night view in its splendour
pool
Paddy fields view from the apartment earlier
Greener Paddy fields view from the apartment now
Pathways
The living room with couch set & coffee table
New decor Living Room
wide angle view of living room
Living room complete with couch and TV set
Art
Spacious Living room with european styled access to Dining area
Spacey and airy
Master Bedroom with wardrobe and the view
Master bedroom with AC and attached Bathroom cum toilet
Master Bedrom with wardrobe
Master Bedroom
2nd bedroom
View from 2nd Bedroom
Furnished kitchen with 24 hrs hot water connection
Kitchen with all crockery etc
Kitchen View
Pathways and lawn - rear view from 2nd bedroom and kitchen
Fully equipped Kitchen with Hob and Chimney
A dining table set for meals together
View from the Dining Area
For romantic meals together
Dining Area
Dining Area with rear View
Rear Entrance in fron of the lawn
Bathroom with Hot bathtub
surrounding locale next to the apartment
Chapora Beach
Morjim Beach view 5.5 km approx
Chapora beach view 5.5 km approx
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
satyenpan...
Vadodara, India
“Excellent stay at The Nest”
Reviewed April 13, 2016 for a stay in November 2015

We had lovely stay at The Nest last November during Diwali holidays. Place is very quiet, calm and clean. All amenities mentioned on listing are there. Mr. Joseph is very helpful. He provided good reference for bike rentals, places to visit and also good places to for food. We enjoyed our stay. Thanks.

Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Apr 14, 2016
Hey Satyen - thanks for the review really appreciate that even after 5 months you recall that says it all that the stay helped u build good memories. Do visit again and I will glad to host you again.
Cheers! Joseph
Neet K
Belgaum, India
“Excellent.”
Reviewed January 14, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

It was a vry nice experience n pleasant stay..., Just loved the place (flat ), very clean and hygiene.
Location is also very good , its soo cool and calm.. My whole family n me enjoyed alot. Thank u so much... Would love to visit again n again to the same place...!! :)

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Jan 14, 2016
Always a pleasure hosting my repeat customers. Thank you for the trust.
Hope I am able to keep maintaining the standards
cheers!
mangala20...
Bengaluru, India
“Family Holiday Goa”
Reviewed January 11, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I had a lovely stay, the place is a bit remote from calangute & baga beach, 10-15min drive. Its very quiet & calm, the room had both AC and a fan, a balcony with a garden view and a very comfort bed, 24/7 hot water. there is a kitchen with fridge, oven, mixie etc.
Apartment owner Mr. Joseph was always very helpful from check in till check out. Thanks a ton to him. Thanks to care taker also.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Jan 13, 2016
Thank you Mangala and Vinay... It was a pleasure hosting you.
As my listing says the nest gives a true flavor of goa. A beautiful serene
Village setup yet well connected. I am sure u enjoyed the scenic
Drives too. Do visit again and I will be glad to host you again.
Cheers!!! Joseph
Saikat D
“NESTalgic !”
Reviewed November 10, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The other members of our trip was not so happy when, after a long research over net, I had finally decided to book 'The Nest' for our 3 nights stay in Goa, becoz they were very keen for some other option with sea view from the room itself. But finally it is agreed by all as one of the best place in Goa to relax and move around with it's all connecting geographic position located in a serene village but at the same time having all modern facilities within your reach - from room to surroundings. And the credit of that farm but wise decision obviously goes to all the past reviewers whose every +ve remarks is proved to be true from all angles. So readers do not hesitate anymore and lock your days with Joseph whom you always find just a phone call away for any kind of assistance during your stay in 'The Nest' - be it in the early morning for booking a cab, or in the late night when u r puzzled with your next day's tour plan - anything. He had been found available whenever we gave a call and trying his best to make our stay comfortable and memorable.
To share one of our experience, initally we faced some difficulties to trace the property (though the bldg is made on a wide motorable road) and Joseph kept in continuous touch with us with directions till we reach the heaven 'Blue Lagoon ' - a superbly built and very very well maintained housing apartment. And from the time we stepped in the self-serviced apartment till we left for our residence, it was a real pleasant and charming stay throughout as and sometimes beyond our expectation - which has resulted me suffering in NESTalgia !!! will definitely stay again without a second thought, if go within a group of 6-7 people.
Joseph ... thanx for hosting us with various inputs which had made our touring smoother ... just 2 small things : 1) you may ask your guests to track "B&F Blue Lagoon Apartments" using 'GPS' in their smartphones wherever possible, which will take them to the doorstep of the property(this was found by my 12 yrs old son and was of true help later everytime we were returning back from our local sightseeings); and 2)in your guide book, if u pls add the timings during which the Churches, Temples, Forts etc. remains open, it will be additional help for your guests.
Thanx and Kudos !!

Nov 11, 2015
Phew Saikat! With reviews like these I could compose a review anecdote travelogues book all in one. I am sure it will be a hotseller at least in goa. No offence meant I am truly humbled with your review thank you soooo much. I keep saying there are guest and there are GUEST. You were definitely there, I loved answering your queries gives me a sense of pride that I could help in my small ways. I have taken your feedback and will incorporate those changes for sure. I didn't know you were using GPS I would have shared the link I guessed I missed that part but must say you got a smart tech savvy kid.
Finally do refer me to your peers. And yes do visit again I am just a call away.
Cheers! Joseph
Shiv S
“Had a wonderful stay... great place and affordable price”
Reviewed November 2, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

It was a wonderful stay for us for 4 days, very peaceful place and most of the visiting places/beaches were within the range of 6-10 kms which really allowed us to cover almost all of them.

On top of that, the owner of the home was very helpful in providing places to visit and best places for lunch and dinner and his choices were awesome.

Overall had a great trip.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Nov 2, 2015
Thanks Shiv - it was a pleasure hosting you guys. Do visit again. I could just help you with basic information as I was travelling myself. I happy the info was useful.
Do refer me out to your peers.
Cheers!
Avilash P
Pune, India
“Best Place to stay with friendly Owner”
Reviewed October 5, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Booked this place just few days back and travelled to the place mentioned.Well you would feel the best place to stay and enjoy if you want to booze at the place itself.No restrictions felt within the stay ,Rooms well maintained and with large beds which can accomodate 3 each.Will definitely recommend my friends for the stay if available.Thanks for the Bike rent as notified to buy and for the Help to list out bplaces to visit for.

Your age range 25-34
Oct 5, 2015
Hi Avilash
Thank you for the review. You are welcome to visit again and rest assured I will make it interesting for you to explore more things in goa. Yes pls do refer me to your friends.
Viva goa cheers! Joseph
Sunnyinfy
Chandigarh, India
“Life changing experience”
Reviewed March 10, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

The Nest..well I wont exactly call it a nest but rather a palace. Its an awesome flat,situated in a serene location. Everything in the flat was a-perfect, Joseph the owner has made sure that you have a home away from home and for that many a thanks Joseph, there are a lot of eateries around so you can enjoy loads of Goan dishes and beer as well. An advice, be in constant touch with Joseph during the trip since he can guide you regarding all the local places and can even get you vehicles at a discounted rated, so go out, book the place and have a blast, and to add you'll have all the amenities at your disposal here. Joseph,I'm planning to come soon to your place :) .

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Mar 11, 2015
Hello Sunny
I am so humbled with your review. My abode is simple one thanks a ton for calling it a palace. Yes its beautiful its my dream. I am glad I could be of help in giving you some useful tips. Pleasure was all mine. Oh yes surely you are welcome anytime just buzz me anytime.
Cheers have a beautiful life
Joseph
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing