What a trippy-great place this is! We stumbled upon it while we were beach-hopping. Here's a list of some of the funky things we experienced:
- People jumped into the water below while we ate (like, average, normal-looking people jumped off an olympic-diving-board-height cliff!)
- Mourning doves scavenged for the food left on the tables (it was left on the tables a LONG time)
- It had an absolutely SPECTACULAR view...
- Needed to eat our food quickly before all of the flies got to it....we weren't so successful, actually.
- Waited a LONG time with just drinks while our waitress took her lunch break...had to ask for menus.
Our server was nice...my Spanish is terrible, and she didn't speak English...changed to an English speaking man for the second half of our meal.
My advice is: get a table by the ledge...the view is breathtaking...and don't go there expecting an amazing meal. Our food was just ok (though, my son ordered the goat stew, and said it was fantastic). Take in all the crazy stuff that is crammed in to the place...from the paint cans in the front entry...to the feeding of the lion fish.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.