Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A+ Dive Instructors

My husband have a dive scheduled. When we got there we asked if my 15 year old could do a beginners... read more

Reviewed yesterday
brandyw0810
Kirbyville, Texas
via mobile
Fantastic Dive Shop

The staff is very knowledgable and friendly. They were available to give information about dive... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Gloria V
Lenoir, North Carolina

Recommended experiences in and around Curacao
from $66.67
from $79.00
from $66.67
from $95.00
More Info
All reviews alice in wonderland dive shop plane wreck black sand playa kalki the blue room snorkel trip sol food rinse tanks boat captain kura hulanda lodge great dive lion fish hard and soft corals surface interval great house reef experienced divers
Selected filters
Reviewed December 18, 2019

Another excellent series of dives from here; dive shop is friendly and professional, and always ready to help. From our observation , they are really patient with everyone, especially important with newly certified divers. Oh and they do have a sense of humour, which is also very, very useful......

Date of experience: December 2019
FlorisGV, Front Office at GO WEST Diving, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Hello Roy!

Thanks very much for your kind words, we hope to sea you soon again!

Reviewed December 6, 2019

Staff were helpful and their supplies were always stocked. We rented fins and other things from them. They do diving and snorkeling tours and the staff was knowledgeable about the local wildlife, for sure.

Date of experience: December 2019
FlorisGV, Front Office at GO WEST Diving, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2019

Hello!

Thank you for your kind words, if you'd ever feel like doing a wildlife course with us, just let us know:)

Have a great day, and sea you soon!

With kind regards,

Reviewed October 26, 2019

Hi Guys,
I should like to thank you all for making my diving holiday on Curacao so very enjoyable, as my first visit to the island I was insure what to expect, but the warm, clear and calm waters of the 22 boat dive sites that I dived with you were everything I had hoped for in the Caribbean.
I particularly appreciated the fact that at no time was the boat overcrowded with divers, and underwater, because of the excellent visibility, divers were able to spread out behind the dive guide without bunching up but remaining in clear view.
All the guides that I dived with were very professional, from giving the pre-dive boat and dive-site briefing, through to making sure that every diver was correctly equipped and helping them to the stern of the boat and into the water before themselves leaving the boat.
Every dive that I made with you was a gentle ‘drift’ dive, all very relaxing, with no concerns about getting back to the boat before the 60 min dive time is up.
Overall, I found that the service provided by Go West Diving to be excellent, from the Reception staff, boat support crew (‘brake-brake’) to the dive guides, I have no hesitation in recommending you all to any diver visiting Curacao.
Many thanks and regards, Tony
(or as Jill would shout out at roll-call, ‘Hey You’)

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank anthony g
FlorisGV, Dive Instructor at GO WEST Diving, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2019

Hey You!

We're happy you have enjoyed your diving with us! For the next we hope to see you again on our Dushi Korsou, and specifically on the Westpunt boat trips again! ;)

have a great day, it was nice meeting you!

With Kind Regards,
Go West Diving

Reviewed October 16, 2019

Background: Zero diving experience looking to get scuba certified open water from an affordable and quality dive shop with easily accessible reefs.

Go West Diving was a GREAT decision. Coming to get scuba certified at Go West was the best scenario possible probably anywhere in the Caribbean and way better than any options back in the States.

The staff was very friendly and made it very clear for the schedule it was going to take to get scuba certified and they were very accommodating with everything I could have possibly needed.

My American dive instructor Jill was incredibly patience and made the entire certification with Go West worth it. Her instruction was clear and I felt very comfortable diving for the first time with her leading the lessons. I could not have imagined a better dive instructor, one of Go West's best! After I was certified, she convinced me to go on boat dives with Go West and the experience was FANTASTIC. There were great diversity in the different dive sites and with Jill as the dive master, everyone had a super fun time.

I had such a great experience, I'll be sure to come back thanks to the great memories with an incredible dive master and diving the beautiful reefs!

Date of experience: September 2019
FlorisGV, Front Office at GO WEST Diving, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2019

Hey Randy,

We are so happy you have enjoyed and rocked your dive course with Jill! We have just shown her your kind words, and she's just as thrilled as you are!

We hope to see you soon again!

Have a great day,

Reviewed October 14, 2019

Our trip to Go West Diving in September was our first of many trips to come in Curacao. My husband, sister, brother in law and I stayed at All West Apartments for 10 days and dove with Go West for 9 days, including 2-tank morning boat dives and a couple of afternoon boat dives. We also went on afternoon, twilight, and night dives from the Go West dock and explored “Alice in Wonderland”, the house reef. Lots of turtles in the area! All of the dive sites were beautiful. One of our favorite sites was Watamula with a big variety of hard and soft corals. All of the staff, crew and Divemasters were very friendly, professional and welcoming. Our DM’s were Jill, Loys and Floris, with Captain Chris at the helm. DM Jill was with us most of the days. Nurse sharks are not very common to the area, but Jill pointed one out to us on our first day of diving! Throughout our dives, Jill also pointed out other favorites of mine: Flamingo Tongues and “sweet pea” Spotted Trunkfish! She was on point at finding things! After diving, clean-up was a breeze. Large rinse tanks were full of clean water to dunk gear, and a convenient outdoor shower for us to rinse off. The facility was nice and very clean with a well stocked dive shop. Looking forward to our next trip to Go West Diving!

Date of experience: September 2019

Hello!

WE are haoppy you have njoyed your stay at All West and the diving here at go West!

We're 100% sure that you will enjoy your next time even more! You know that Curacao is just 1 holiday away!

have a great day,