Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
PADI scuba diving certification

My husband and I visited Go West Diving in Curacao with another couple in April. Our goal in this... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Daydream592598
very friendly staff

Great staff, they are friendly and proffesional. Equipement has good maintainance. Very convinient... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Navigator09112330245

Recommended experiences in and around Sabana Westpunt
from $49.00
from $65.00
from $65.00
from $99.00
More Info
All reviews alice in wonderland dive shop black sand beach plane wreck the blue room playa kalki snorkel trip sol food lion fish rinse tanks boat captain great house reef a great week kura hulanda surface interval experienced divers rental gear
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2019

It was great diving with GO WEST. I was in Curacao for vacation but hadn't preplanned anything for diving. They were very helpful, had great equipment, a good boat and crew, and we had a couple of excellent dives. Lots of sea life, 100 foot visibility and only 6 divers on the boat. If you're new to Curacao, Go West is at near the NorthWest tip of the island. It's a quiet and laid back area, not crowded like the Southern end. The pricing was better than some other places I checked and there's a couple nice little sea side restaurants near Kalki Beach where they're based. I want to go back and do my Advanced Diver certification there, which is much cheaper than doing it back in Canada, plus warm water/weather and the great sea life. Nice shore dives and snorkeling near by too.

Date of experience: February 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
FlorisGV, Front Office at GO WEST Diving, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2019

Hello Happiness,

we are very happy with your review! it is great to see you being so happy underwater!
just let us know when you'd like to schedule your advanced course with us, than we can fit you in the schedule :)

have a great day!

With kind regards,

Reviewed April 4, 2019

Well-run and helpful, professional instructors and master-divers with a solid boat and lots of great dive sites.

Hello Thomas,

Thank you very much for your review!

The coffee will be ready on you next visit!

have a great day,

the GO WEST Diving team

Reviewed April 4, 2019

Blue Room snorkel trip. Was disappointed with how many people in water with the turtles at that stop. poor turtles. It is a shame as the fishermen also need to make a living and the cruise visits and visits from your boat is not the best thing for the environment or the turtles

Hello Stephanie,

We are glad you have enjoyed our snorkeling trip, we are aware of the amount of people that are snorkeling in playa Piskado and try to make it work as much as possible. We have independent people doing research on the turtles and their outcome so far is that there is no excessive stress on the animals around the pier.

of course, we will make sure that if that would happen, we will no longer be part of it.

Have a great day,

the GO WEST Diving team

Reviewed March 19, 2019

I miss you all already!! absolutely awesome dives. I spent most of my holiday diving, and Loys, Floris, and Shannon were all fantastic.(i know he has left.. but thanks to Chris as well.. he got stuck with me a lot) All the dives were relaxed, and all the dive sites had interesting things to see. I took my own gear, but I could see that their rental gear was all in good shape, and well maintained. No one was going out in broken/bad gear. they usually had spare parts on board, so if another diver had an issue, they could still salvage the dive. they had lockers you could put your stuff in while on the boat, and after rinsing my gear, i could leave it at the shop until the next days dive, and not haul it back to my room daily. This is the best dive shop i have dealt with in my travels. These are the people you want to dive with, while staying at Curacao.
Thanks again for everything.. say hi to Tuki for me. see you next year.
Holly

Date of experience: March 2019
FlorisGV, Front Office at GO WEST Diving, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Dear Holly,

Words can not describe how much fun we have had with you on our boat and premises! We are happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and are very glad that you will come back!
Next year, our coffee will be waiting for you!

Just let us know when you are here, and we will make it all work! ;)

have a great day, and we will see you soon!

With Kind regards,

Reviewed March 19, 2019

Professional and friendly staff. Spanish speakers check with Miguel, excellent instructor. Superb location for shore diving the house reef (Alice in Wonderland) and comfortable boat for other diving spots. Nitrox available. Good diving gear for rent and nice dive shop. I highly recommend it for beginners and advanced divers as well as courses for all levels.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Fertabarez

Hello,

We are glad that you have enjoyed our service here on Playa Kalki,

next time, we will make sure the coffee is ready for you!

have a great day!