Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing dives

I miss you all already!! absolutely awesome dives. I spent most of my holiday diving, and Loys... read more

Reviewed yesterday
joy m
Professional, friendly, multilingual, excellent location. What else do you need?

Professional and friendly staff. Spanish speakers check with Miguel, excellent instructor. Superb... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from $49.00
from $62.00
from $49.00
More Info
All reviews alice in wonderland dive shop black sand beach plane wreck the blue room playa kalki snorkel trip sol food great dive rinse tanks lion fish a great week rent tanks kura hulanda experienced divers surface interval rental gear
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We stopped in at Go West diving yesterday. The divers in our group had signed up for a guide and the rest of us spent time on the beach.

The dive shop is extremely well organized and equipped, including not only dive gear but beautiful beach wear and a large assortment of T-shirt’s plus cold drinks and small snacks. Plus there is an immaculate bathroom and nice seating area with picnic tables on the deck. We saw dolphins from the deck later in the afternoon. Really beautiful!

The staff is amazing - friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The dive group had Floris (spelling!) as their guide. Nice young guy who accommodated his style of diving to go slow and find critters as our group are all photographers. He is really good natured and a funny guy. We saw him teaching some younger kids later in the afternoon and he had them wrapped around his finger and ready to go for their intro dive.

Then there is the lovely lady behind the counter. Though the divers did not use a guide for their second dive, she would not allow us to pay her the facilities use fee. Plus, when I asked her about lunch options, she recommended getting delivery from a nearby Landhuis and offered the use of her phone. The food (pulled pork, quesadillas and wraps) was good and there was a lot of it. Cost was $10/order and well worth it. It’s a much better option than using the beach bar next to the dive shop.

The beach has a stunning and wasn’t very crowded. No problem getting a lounge chair. There is broken coral and rocks at the entry into the water but after that short stretch, it’s smooth going. There us a string of buoys to help snorkelers stay in the harbor.

The divers enjoyed the first dive so much that they decided to stay at Playa Kalki instead of moving to another site. Beautiful corals and all kinds of critters.

We highly recommend spending time here as it was one of our favorite places in the island. Enjoy!

Date of experience: February 2019
FlorisGV, Front Office at GO WEST Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Lynne,

We are so happy that you have enjoyed your day with us! It has been my pleasure guiding you on the dive, I am sure that our whole team has enjoyed your presence on the premises.
There will be a next time, we hope to sea you soon again, because RIGHT NOW is the time for photography! We have 2(!!!) frogfish, and 2 Seahorses!

unbelievable!

we'll sea you soon on our Dushi Korsou!

Have a great day, we can't wait to have you back!

With Kind Regards,

Go West Diving

Reviewed January 26, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I went to red bush city and watamula. We were in great hands with Miguel and Rolex from Go West Diving. Watamula is known for its changing currents, but even as newer divers we felt completely comfortable with Miguel/Rolex. They were telling the truth that it was a fantastic dive with all the variety of healthy corals/sponges/fish. Very memorable experience and very happy with the rental equipment and service from Go West diving, would definitely go back!

Hello,

We hope to see you soon again on our beautiful Watamula Reef, it's an amazing opportunity to have it so close!

With kind regards,

Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

Our guide was Miguel. He was AMAZING. I had dove one location (3 dives in 2015) before and my husband was new just finished his PADI. Miguel was a wonderful guide and teacher. He helped me and my husband master the art of buoyancy so we could truly enjoy the boat dive to Watamula and feel completely comfortable on the dive. Miguel was an excellent teacher and was very patient/determined to help us master it. He did recommend another guided dive for my husband and he was a ‘new’ diver after the 2nd guided instruction, much more confident and relaxed. If you are unsure about your ability or simply need a refresher I would highly recommend Miguel or Rolex from Go West Diving, both are very competent and make the experience enjoyable and memorable. Miguel did show us sea horses for the first time, we never would have been able to spot them without him!

Date of experience: January 2019
FlorisGV, Front Office at GO WEST Diving, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for your kind words on our facility!

We hope to sea you again!

Have agreat day,

Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

the introduction course was really cool and they take you to alice in wonderland, an amazing reef. you learn how to properly scuba dive and also get to see amazing stuff

Date of experience: January 2019
FlorisGV, Front Office at GO WEST Diving, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2019

Hello Gabriella!

THank you very much for the time you took to write the review,

we hope to see you again, and then we'll get you certified!

happy Bubbles!

Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

I signed up for the 5 day, 2 tank boat dive package. I started off with a guided shore dive to get my weights set (having only dived in fresh water). Just of the shore I saw a sea turtle, sea horses and an octopus. The next day, I started my boat dives. The staff was helpful in checking equipment and watchful for diver safety. The reef is amazing and incredibly, we were the only dive boat at all of the sites we visited! Communication was excellent and the staff had an extra mask when one of my buddies had a problem with fogging. Equipment can be rinsed and stored at the shop. Staff were upbeat and entertaining and they knew the area very well. This was a memorable trip and I highly recommend it.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for your review! We hope to see you again, so we can show you even more of the Curacao Reef! :)

Have a great day!