“Curacao Diving 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of GO WEST Diving

GO WEST Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: GO WEST Diving Curacao is located at Playa Kalki in the West End of the island. With a satellite location at All West Apartments, we provide diving services to the Westpunt area including Kura Hulanda Lodge & Beach Club.. At GO WEST Diving we have the best diving concept which will take you to the best of Curacao, from the Mushroom Forest and Watamula and many more beautiful dive sites at the nature part of the island.We do 2 tank boat dives in the morning and single tank boat dives in the afternoon. On both dive locations there is an easy assailable housereef with beautiful corals and a lot of colorful fish. If you are not a diver yet, we like to show you the magnificent underwater world during a Discover Scuba. This is a half a day dive course. If you like to become a certified diver; we do give the complete open water course and for certified divers there is the possibility to continue dive education with courses like Advanced until Dive master. GO WEST Diving has a fleet of 4 dive boats is prepared to cater to groups of any size and requirements. Our company's goal is to enable you, our valuable customer, to enjoy the ultimate diving experience in a safe, family oriented, and relaxing atmosphere.
Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Curacao Diving 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Go West Diving bent over backwards to insure the trip I was on went Fantastically Great!!!! Can't wait to make a return trip to Curacao next year and do it all over again. Hats off to Bryan, Chris and company to a job well done....

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Detroit, Michigan
“Go West is the Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been diving with Go West for four years and look forward to it every year. The team is experienced, friendly, and knowledgable. This last trip included turtles, octopus on several day dives, all the usual reef life, an eagle ray, the biggest file fish I have ever seen, beautiful Crinoid and a hogfish (I had to ask Chris what it was). My first trip with Go West included an equipment failure, not only were they able to provide me a spare BC from the boat so I wouldn't miss a dive, Bryan had mine repaired in time for the next day's dives. I have used other dive operators on the island, I have been going to Curacao since 2000, but I only want to dive with Go West. And if Bryan asks if you want to include lunch (from Sol Food) or a barbecue for your group, say just say yes, you won't regret it. Thanks Bryan and Chris for another great dive week, see you next year!

Longueuil
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very good, friendly and professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

All was very nice dive. Well organized boat and good site for shore dive. We did Alice in Wonderland just at the end of the pear - very good site and easy to access. We did Watamula, Redeho and Sponge Forest with them on a great diving boat. Very friendly and professional service! Very well maintain installation on a beautiful site. If you want to do boat diving don't hesitate use their service!

Sterling Heights, Michigan
“CURACAO VACATION - THANKSGIVING 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Go West is the greatest - this was my 4th year in a row - no longer are they my dive shop of choice - but the friends i now want to see every year. Bryan, Chris and Co. are fantastic - they do so much for you that the average diver does not see. My hats off to "GO WEST" See ya soon!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Val d'Or, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“very nice place with good dive master”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

I did Watamula, redeho and sponge forest with them. All very nice dive. well organised boat and site for shore dive. We did alice in wonderland in front of the dive shop 3 times, on the last one we saw one sea horse!!! It was our last dive of the vacation! Everybody at the shop give very professional service!