“Wonderful Christmas vacation”
Welcome to Paradise
Front of house Back of house
Check Availability
Full Louver Front Door
Built in Wine glass holder
Safe
HD Flat Screen TV w/Stereo Speakers
View from upstairs master bedroom
Master Bedroom Closet
Master Bathroom
Master Bathroom - Shower
Gazebo in front of house
Pool area
Pool
Pool Shower
View of Rainbow from balcony - Once you\'ve seen it, you know you\'ll be back !
New Awning on upper level balcony
Sunset from front porch
View from balcony
Fully equipped kitchen
Kitchen and stairs to Master Suite
Living room
Living area with new furniture
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

DavidPyle
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Wonderful Christmas vacation”
Reviewed January 3, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Just got back for a great Christmas vacation to Curacao and Marazul. My family stayed in this unit, with my sister-in-law's family in another. I've previously reviewed Marazul Dive Resort, so will review this unit.

Not much to say besides great! Unit is large and airy, huge master bath and good size master bedroom. Downstairs bedrooms each have a full bath. Fans in each room, although the winter Curacao winds provided excellent natural cooling. Kitchen was clean and well stocked with dishes, cookware and utensils. Be careful, though, the hot water is extremely hot.

A much appreciated addition was internet, both wired and wireless, in the unit. When I booked the place I thought it had only resort wifi, which is slow and you have to sit by the pool. It was a HUGE benefit to be able to work from the apartment, and the connection was stable and fast, good enough for VOIP calls.

The louvered back/front door is brilliant. Really improves airflow though the kitchen/living room.

The awning on the upstairs patio, one of only two at Marazul I believe, is fantastic. Makes sitting on the patio comfortable almost all the time. Facing west, these patios are almost unusable in the afternoon without the awning.

Tommy and Uli were, as usual, gracious and helpful, even with a Christmas Day arrival and New Year's Day departure. Thanks to everyone - we'll be back

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, space, value
Liked least: Screen doors are sticky
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
IL U. S. A.

Reviewed October 27, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Texas
Reviewed June 29, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Traveling group: Family (extended)
New York
Reviewed May 13, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Management Response
May 13, 2011
Marit,
Thank you for you wonderful review. We would be happy to have you back anytime. We do offer a 10% discount to all of our return guests. Have a great summer.

Ken & Diane

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Management Response
Jan 8, 2011
Hi Steve,
I just wanted to thank you for your great review on my house in Curacao. I also wanted to let you know that if you ever decide to return to Marazul in the future, we do give our past guests a 10% discount. Hope you have a great summer.

Ken & Diane
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing