The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten
Princess Heights Hotel(Oyster Pond)(Great Value!)
$130
Sol Hotel(Oyster Pond)
  • Pool
Hotels.com
Colombus Hotel(Oyster Pond)
Alamanda Resort(Orient Bay)
  • Breakfast included
Palm Court Hotel(Orient Bay)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,412 results
All reviewsdawn beachgrand caseocean frontheavenly bedbig fishtime shareatlantic sideorient beachoceanfront roomrental carswim up barst maartenbeautiful propertyfrench borderpool beachtimeshare salesminute drive
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Went for a conference and found it was not all inclusive as you are lead to believe when you book. I had an ocean front room that was very nice. Others in the conference who booked hillside had a poor room with a wall view. This is an resort experience on Dawn beach and the beach was nice although watch out for the drain from the above hill side homes where I got a bad rash. When I swam at the other end it was fine. There is also snorkeling at the beach, bring your own gear. I had alot of people knocking on my door for services, purchase coffee for the room, drinks, ect....not sure who was real or not so I check with the front when you check in who will be knocking on your door. I did feel safe all over the westin resort but not when I left the area. The Bellman called me 2 bad Taxis before I found out. If using Taxis, make sure the bellman calls you a real Taxi which is easy to assess by the word Taxi on the license plate. If not wait for one, esp if traveling alone, or arrange one with the concierge desk. There is alot of crime on St. Martin so be careful if going out, don't advertise that you are there alone, and don't be the only one at the sites. I walked and followed other tourists so I was not walking alone, esp in Marigot, where I was followed and felt very unsafe!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank gemyjan g
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My Beautiful husband and I have a room that is ocean view an private from others view.. Our room has a nice kitchen an living room with a deck over looking the ocean that runs from the living room to Master bedroom.
This room has three bedrooms with two bathrooms. There are great pools an lots of chairs an Cabana's to rent. Our one complaint was no walking paths to connect us to the next resort but we did use the gym which has good equipment an we used the spa which was very nice. I loved the steam room and dry sauna it was very relaxing while we were at the Spa we had a message, facial ,pedicure,manicure all very nice....

Room Tip: Ocean view 4304
2  Thank ck68410
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Hotel was very accomodating and well maintained. Beach was terrific. Location was very good, especially if you had a car to get to restaurants and towns. Personnel at hotel were very helpful, friendly and courteous. Concierge knew all the good restaurants. Rooms were refurbished, clean and well maintained.

1  Thank Lois S
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is our third location in 2 weeks...Sapphire Beach Club, Ocean Club and Westin...absolutely no comparison!!! Oyster Pond is a new location for me, more familiar with Cupecoy, but the Westin is beautiful...what can I say:):):) It is very nice to walk out of hotel onto the beach and the pool is huge...and gorgeous; the bed is fantastic, the kitchen is updated...love it!!!!!

1  Thank Becky15-12
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed at the Westin in St. Martin because the two couples we were traveling with had Starwood points. My husband and I just went with the flow, signed up for a Starwood card and got 30% off of our room rate...and an upgrade to an ocean front room. The view was amazing, the rooms and hotel were very clean, the pool was nice (and not too crowded -- we went during the President's Day weekend and we're pleasantly surprised), and the beach was fantastic. The ocean was so clean, it was like you were swimming in a pool. Also, the drinks were reasonable considering we were at a resort and the food at the pool was really good (also very reasonably priced...around $8.50 for a fantastic chicken wrap and chips). The staff was very accommodating as well -- the concierge made our dinner reservations every night, the pool staff was fantastic and the bartenders were well-trained. I actually had one of the best cosmopolitans at the lobby bar. Great rate, clean room, accommodating staff, well-priced food and beverage and an incredibly nice beach...Not much more you can ask for on a Caribbean vacation, in my opinion. Also, the hotel is located near the border of the Dutch and French sides. It's only a 15 minute cab ride to Grand Case ($5 per person), 5 minute cab ride to Oyster Bay/ Pond ($3 per person) and about 25 minutes to the Sunset Beach Bar by the airport ($10 per person). A car was not necessary -- the staff at the Westin got us cabs within minutes. My husband and I travel quite often and both of us did not hesitate to say we would go back to St. Martin in the future. It's definitely our favorite island thus far!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple