“Beautiful Place!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

apebro
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Beautiful Place!”
Reviewed February 8, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

My husband and I and another couple stayed in Lighthouse 2B for 9 nights in January. The unit is very clean, spacious and the views are breathtaking! The kitchen is well equipped, beware of how hot the stoneware gets in the microwave. We had an issue with the dishwasher beeping, it was taken care of in a timely manner. Know that there is no maid service during your stay, which was fine other than in 9 nights, it would have been nice to have a set of fresh sheets available instead of having to wash them myself. Also, you will provide your own toilet paper, which isn't a big deal, just nice to know ahead of time.
The Lighthouse building is beautiful! The rooftop pool and hot tub are a great feature! There is a bbq on the gym level, which is cleaned every day if used the night before. We had the opportunity to meet and chat with a few of the owners in the building and they were all very nice.
Oyster Bay Beach Resort is a lovely place to hang around, the pool was pretty chilly and the skimmer could have worked better. The lobby bar is quaint, watch out for Edith, she doesn't take any crap! ;)
We ate at a few of the nearby restaurants, Canoa being our favourite. In fact, we were cooking in one night and my husband went there to get their pumpkin soup togo for his appetizer.
Beau Beau's is nice for happy hour and their coconut shrimp are yummy!
The beach chairs on Dawn beach were appreciated, as were the beach towels in the unit for our use. We hope to get back to St. Maarten and the Lighthouse is going to be our #1 choice for accomodations!

Date of stay: January 2016
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
denisema
Tampa, FL
“Love this place!”
Reviewed September 22, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

The Lighthouse at Oyster Bay Resort is an amazing condo complex with the amenities of the resort Oyster Bay. This condo is well maintained and the view is breath taking. I certainly hope to take another vacation at my other home in paradise.

Date of stay: September 2015
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views were breath taking
Liked least: I didn't feel security was really doing their jobs
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
mary4394
Richmond Hill, GA
“Truly Spectacular”
Reviewed June 20, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Let me start by saying I am extremely picky. I actually found this rental on VRBO. I have rented from there at least twice before and the pictures were always much better than the actual place. That was definitely not the case with the Lighthouse Condo. When my family and I walked in the door we were all very impressed. The views from every room are spectacular. I think it was my 21 year old son that said, "Mom, you did good!" Everything about the place was great from the furnishings, to the mattresses and bed linens, the kitchen furnishings, etc. The condo was also extremely clean. We also enjoyed the rooftop pool as well as the Oyster Bay Resort pool. I could go on and on. In addition, dealing with the owner was nothing but a pleasure. She was about as prompt as anyone could be anytime I e-mailed her. My family and I had a fabulous vacation at the Lighthouse Condo.

Date of stay: May 2015
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
travelwiz...
San Diego, California
“epic condo experience”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

The views are large, stunning location on the point between a marina and the ocean. The condo was spotless and and felt brand new. You c a n walk to every thing within 5 minutes, grea t location. We had a good experience with renting from SKY, we hope to rent a large villa from them next time as we will be bri n going a large crew

Date of stay: May 2014
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Management Response
Sep 5, 2014
We were very happy to host your group and always enjoy learning about the outcome of your trip. The SKY team inspects every property ensuring an amazing experience, it sounds like you had a great one! This is so good to hear, thanks again for renting from skyluxuryrenals.com!
Todd M
Richmond, Virginia
“Spacious condo and awesome location”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

This is our second trip to St. Marten in 4 years and our prior condo was only a mile away from this one. The views from the point are awesome. This private villa shares the beach and amenities with Oyster Bay Resort and you have full use of the pool, bar and concierge service at Oyster Bay. We had a couple of issues with the condo during our stay, but they are addressed quickly. The staff at Sky Properties is great to work with. They answered emails almost immediately and hooked us up with a small car rental company that met us at the airport on both arrival and departure. From this condo, you can get to Orient Beach in about 20 minutes and Grand Case in less than 30. We will definitely go back.

Date of stay: June 2014
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size and cold a/c.
Liked least: Fridge.
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
IL.
Reviewed March 21, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: February 2014
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing