Oyster Bay Beach Resort
Princess Heights Hotel(Oyster Pond)(Great Value!)
$130
Hotel La Plantation(Orient Bay)(Great Value!)
$162
$155
  • Breakfast included
Colombus Hotel(Oyster Pond)
Esmeralda Resort(Orient Bay)
  • Breakfast included
1,250 results
All reviewsinfinity restaurantoystersdawn beachtime sharebeau beausmarina sideseaweed problembig fishthe activities deskocean viewrental cargrand caserestaurants within walking distancegrocery storest maartenfrench borderconcierge desk
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I had a great vacation! The property was average (could be better). Some units are in need of a serious remodel to ensure that the property doesn't show its age. Other units are REALLY nice. I switched to a new unit during my stay, had no problems doing so and really enjoyed the scenery. The people at the resort and surrounding restaurants were absolutely amazing.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a beach view or a marina view. I can attest that the beach view rooms were better than the oceanfront room that I had and I was told that the marina rooms were the newest and most upgraded.
1  Thank GenT99
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We arrived here on Saturday June 21st, and were greeted with Champagne and appetizers. Check in was seamless, and in fact they originally had us in a marine view room, and we asked them if they had an ocean view room, and they switched us right away. The staff here are very, very friendly. The pool is amazing, the ocean is warm, restaurants are vey good. We have enjoyed our stay! The only odd item, is the pool towel policy. They give you several towels, but only do it once a day, so if you have been to the beach, and your towel is sandy, and then want to go to the pool you are stuck with the same towel. There is no place to exchange them, and if you ask, they will do it, but also tell you they only do it once a day. So we had to plan carefully how we were using our towels. If that is the worst thing, it's really not that big a deal.
All in all a very nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Choose a room with an ocean view. It's really beautiful!
2  Thank Robin K
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We recently returned from a week’s stay at Oyster Bay Resort. I must say we had a wonderful time. We had a studio room 2120 with a view of the ocean which was perfect. They have plenty of daily activities to do which is listed in a print out that comes in your welcome package upon arrival. I would highly recommend the island tour for all fist time visitors. The tour makes a stop at Orient Beach. The meals were a little expensive; we went out in town and got groceries. There’s a nice little store outside the compound that make the best French pastries daily. The store also is expensive; they sale Tide pods for a dollar, so bring your own. I would also recommend renting a car to explore the island more. Going to the beach by the airport and watching the plans land was exciting. Everyone at the resort was very nice, I would like to thank; Mark-Beau Beau’s, Irlan-Activities desk, Felix-greater and Jill.

2  Thank lrs1000
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I have been a timeshare owner of Oyster Bay Beach Resort for 14 years. I absolutely love this resort. The location is amazing, located right on the beach with ocean and marina views. The staff is fantastic and friendly. I always feel so comfortable and accommodated at OBBR. I newly remarried last year and this was my husbands first time to visit St Martin. He did not want to leave. We had an amazing and relaxing time! We both cannot wait to return again and again.

1  Thank DonnaJan
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Oyster bay truly is a beautiful resort nestled on a great piece of property. The beach on their property is kept very nice. All of the staff at this resort are very nice and accomadating. Upon arrival the staff gives you an activity packet. This would have been very useful. Unfortunately our packet did not come with an on site activity sheet. When we discovered all the activites we missed..we were upset because the resort really has some great things to be apart of. If you choose to stay at this resort, be aware that you are about 20-30 mins from nightlife, shops, restaurants and outside activities. A rental car is necessary unless you want to pay a 35 dollars each way by taxi.I definately would recommend this resort. It was an excellent resort to relax and enjoy the sun.

• Stayed: June 2014