5th time to St Maarten, but 1st to Oyster Bay. Best resort we have stayed at on the island so far. Overall excellent staff very friendly, nothing too much trouble. Housekeeping very good, rooms kept clean and well stocked. Location good with several restaurants near by if you wish to venture outside OBBR, especially Big Fish a must. Activities and entertainment organised every day, but no pressure to participate. Being on border of Dutch and French side very convenient for visiting both sides of the island.
Only reason for not giving a 5 rating is some aspects of the resort are getting tired, especially our unit had doors and windows that were in need of repair to ensure good fit and locking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg