We have, for several years, traveled to the Bahamas for our get-aways. Also we have bought at Harbourside. Excellent place. But, changing it up some, we decide to travel to SXM. Having chosen OBBR to stay at, was a great decision. The staff is most amazing. I cannot remember all the names of them, but all were super friendly and helpful. Hyroline to help with taking care of anything that you might dream up and Sir David at the bar to make your evenings the best. Really checking out the island during the day, I highly recommend, but evenings at the resort was filled with different things to do. No reason really to grab a cab and go anywhere else. Already planning our next trip. Did not do the timeshare pitch, as we went through Interval. Heard it could be very high pressure sales by the higher up guy. Not cool on that part. But don't let that keep you away from this beautiful Island and the charming way of the people that live there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg