My husband and I stayed at this resort a few weeks ago for our honeymoon. My family owns at another resort on the island and we traded out to this one. We are SO happy we did. For the 10 years that my family has owned on the island, we've been content with our home location, which is an older property, because we aren't high maintenance.
Well, OBB has shown me the error of our ways. My husband and I travel several times a year using my timeshare and have never had such a wonderful experience at any other resort!
The staff is friendly, attentive and extremely personable. Now don't confuse this with "it's their job," no no. They are genuine and I think it's because they love their jobs and where they work.
The resort is just beautiful and offers many entertainment options on and off-site. We loved it so much that we purchased a timeshare directly from that property.
Amazing views, great restaurants, awesome infinity pool and great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg