My wife and I stayed here for a week in August. Our first impression of the Resort was that everyone was extremely hospitable. We were greeted promptly and checked into our room. Our room had an amazing view. We were fortunate enough to get a suite overlooking the Caribbean ocean. The resort is tucked away in the Northern part of the Dutch side and has several great restaurants within walking distance. I would highly recommend venturing out on the island and taking advantage of the concierge service. All in all, this was a great vacation for the price. Airfare was pricey coming from the West coast, but the people we met made it worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg